So this week I wrote test 2 and I think I did better on this one than the first test. The first question was alright I think, although I got a bit confused on when to use variables like y' and yo or just y. The second question I didn't answer fully, I just wrote mostly the structure and the last question, I wasn't entirely sure if my proof was correct; I don't think I did as well as the first question but not as bad as the second question. Overall, I'm hoping for at least a 70 on this one.
Also, the quiz was not....so...great. During the tutorial I understood why my TA did this and that for the exercise but when it came to the quiz, I suppose I just blanked out. Plus, the quiz question wasn't the same as the exercise so there was no point in memorizing solutions. One thing I don't understand about worst case is how to arrive to the general expression for the function's output. I remember the answer for the exercise was a calculus formula but that was previous knowledge my TA had so I didn't know the general expression for the quiz question.
And lastly, a2 was due last week and I think it went pretty well. I definitely learned a lot from working with others (especially others who knew more than me and could teach me). I just wish I knew the same things before I wrote the quizzes with proof questions. My marks for those quizzes could've been better but at least there's still the final exam and a3!
No comments:
Post a Comment